Topics to be covered at the 2018 Summit
- - Developing the Next Generation Combat Vehicle
- - Integrating Unmanned and Autonomous Capabilities into Current and Future Vehicle Systems
- - Maximizing Survivability and Lethality of Army/Joint Ground Combat Vehicles
- - Delivering Modern Vehicles to Replace Obsolete and Costly Fleets
- - Rapidly Acquiring Innovative Ground and Amphibious Vehicles to meet USMC needs
- - Balancing Current Force Needs with Future Capabilities
- - Assuring Readiness for Ground and Support Systems Around the World
- - Delivering Unmanned/Autonomous Ground Vehicles in support of the Warfighter
- - Leveraging International Partnerships to Bolster US/Allied Dominance in the Land Domain
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Vehicles communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
- The Military Vehicle Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Why you should attend this year’s Summit:
The Military Vehicle Systems Summit will bring together experts from across the Defense Community to discuss the modernization of our Military’s combat and tactical vehicles and vehicle systems. Speakers from across the DoD and academia will share their critical and unique insights into the research, development and acquisition of innovative ground and amphibious vehicle capabilities.
Our speakers will examine the current and future DoD initiatives aimed at maximizing the maneuverability, lethality, survivability and efficiency of military vehicles. For example, the Summit will focus on the modernization of existing vehicle platforms and fielding of new families of vehicles such as the Next Generation Combat Vehicle. Additionally, the Summit will examine the growing role of autonomous/semi-autonomous vehicles and vehicle systems in combat.
Attendees will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers about US military vehicles. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the vehicle capabilities acquisition processes and will hear about the solutions urgently needed by warfighters to ensure the successful defense of American interests.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the engineering and acquisition communities, as well as the key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.