Key areas this symposium will address:
The Symposium will bring together senior level officials from the DoD and Program Management Offices, specifically the policy and acquisition organizations responsible for preparing and operating vehicle platforms and modernization of the fleet across a diverse set of missions.
- Next-Gen Reactive Protection technologies
- Fleet/Portfolio Management
- Vehicle Lightweighting Initiatives in Materials and Manufacturing
-Technology Enabled Capability Demonstrations (TECD)
- Vehicle Systems Engineering/Laboratory Capabilities
- Power and Mobility Challenges
At our Symposium you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the tactical, combat fleets and systems engineering community today.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to vehicle development, survivability, modeling and simulation, training, as well as fire support and lightweight armor systems.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- This Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- This Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS