Topics to be covered at the 2018 Summit
- - Developing the Next Generation Combat Vehicle
- - Integrating Unmanned and Autonomous Capabilities into Current and Future Vehicle Systems
- - Maximizing Survivability and Lethality of Army/Joint Ground Combat Vehicles
- - Delivering Modern Vehicles to Replace Obsolete and Costly Fleets
- - Rapidly Acquiring Innovative Ground and Amphibious Vehicles to meet USMC needs
- - Balancing Current Force Needs with Future Capabilities
- - Assuring Readiness for Ground and Support Systems Around the World
- - Delivering Unmanned/Autonomous Ground Vehicles in support of the Warfighter
- - Leveraging International Partnerships to Bolster US/Allied Dominance in the Land Domain
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Vehicles communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
- The Military Vehicle Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- This Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS