Military Vehicle Systems Summit
~ Advancing Capabilities for Tactical and Combat Fleet Modernization ~
October 30-31,2018 | F street Conference Center | Washington, DC
All information is from DSI’s 2017 Military Vehicle Systems Summit. 2018 details coming soon. Our Summits are designed as educational and training “Town Hall” forums, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across military and defense organizations alongside industry partners can come together for actionable discussions and debate.
Offices you can expect to hear from:
- *Technical Director, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles
- *US Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- *Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8
- *Program Manger, TARDEC
Why should you attend the Symposium?
DSI’s Military Vehicle Systems Summit will provide the latest updates from key organizations involved in vehicle procurement and fleet modernization. The symposium will focus on Future Capabilities for Fleet Modernization and include sessions in understanding where opportunities will and will not occur in the coming years.
You can expect to hear from OSD and policy makers, life cycle leadership, Vehicle Suppliers and Components, as well as futures and planning directorates involved in vehicle platform acquisition and support.
The symposium will provide valuable information on efforts from the policy, systems engineering, and life cycle communities on how future vehicles will be designed and the capabilities necessary to meet the evolving threats.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the tactical and combat vehicle community from operational leaders, vehicle makers, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from Industry and Academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
- The Military Vehicle Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Visit Our Prospectus Sponsors Page Here
Key areas this symposium will address:
The Symposium will bring together senior level officials from the DoD and Program Management Offices, specifically the policy and acquisition organizations responsible for preparing and operating vehicle platforms and modernization of the fleet across a diverse set of missions.
– Next-Gen Reactive Protection technologies
– Fleet/Portfolio Management
– Vehicle Lightweighting Initiatives in Materials and Manufacturing
-Technology Enabled Capability Demonstrations (TECD)
– Vehicle Systems Engineering/Laboratory Capabilities
– Power and Mobility Challenges
At our Symposium you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the tactical, combat fleets and systems engineering community today.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to vehicle development, survivability, modeling and simulation, training, as well as fire support and lightweight armor systems.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- This Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- This Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS