Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 Military Vehicle Systems Summit provides opportunities for exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, luncheon, and cocktail receptions.
Topics to be Covered at the 2023 Summit:
- - Deploying next-generation mobile & lethal combat vehicles to enable cross-domain maneuverability
- - Delivering modernized ground combat systems to transform and sustain the Army
- - Providing integrated, timely, & cost-effective modernized force sustainment capabilities to enable sustained mobility & lethality
- - Leading the acquisition and sustainment of Army vehicles & combat platforms
- - Accelerating the electrification of the military’s tactical & non-tactical vehicle fleet
- - Developing, delivering & sustaining dominant land systems to support the USMC
- - Fielding operationally effective & suitable amphibious vehicle capabilities
- - Designing & developing a modernized USMC to successfully operate in an evolving threat landscape
- - Revolutionizing the future battlespace by deploying autonomous ground platforms & tactical vehicles
At our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the military vehicles and vehicle systems community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest vehicle technologies.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions, comments, or ideas..
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission. The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum, and a widely attended gathering
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
*Summit is Closed to The Press / No Recordings*
Participating Organizations at Last Year's Summit:
GM Defense, HERE Technologies, EOS Defense Systems, Teledyne FLIR Defense, Office of Naval Research, DEVCOM Analysis Center, Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, Shift5, MACRO Technologies, General Dynamics Mission Systems, University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute, Transhield, HDT Global, BlueSky Mobile Power, Ametrine Inc, Vertical Knowledge, Global Ordance, Navistar Defense, L3Harris Technologies, Textron Systems, CIS Secure, OUSD (P), OASD (SO/LIC), Forterm Technologies, MCIA, ADS, Load Tamer, Sphere Brake Defense, Curtiss-Wright, ESE Industries, Loc Performance, Soucy USA, DIU, Pratt Miller, Persistent Systems, NAMC, RTI, NDU, SCI Technology, MSU Center for Advanced Vehicular Systems, CITE Armored, HERE Technologies, and more.